Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Tale of Mystery Mystique


Bakers 
Style: Mystique 003 #2091
Color: 31-Turqs
Size: 7.5 M
Purchase Location: Bakers
Purchase Price: under $90

Fun, Unexpected and Flirty.

A classic shape meets a funky twist of color and textures in these adorable turquoise peep-toe, sling-back heels.  I tried these shoes on and wanted them in my wardrobe asap.  These are obviously NOT staple heels.  These are for the woman who has her staple shoes already and wants to expand and have a little fun.

These fabulously fun heels would be perfect for a girls' lunch, worn with jeans or a dress.  These shoes can also add an amazing pop of color with a more neutral outfit.    

I recommend these heels but should point out, these heels feel a little different to walk in so make sure you practice in them before stepping out.  I wear heels often and am not downplaying your heel-walking ability, just letting you know my observations.  I would guess the heel height at 5 inches, but that's just a guess.

**** 

No comments: