Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Sugar, Please.

Chinese Laundry
Style: Z-Bellevue 
Color: Sugar Brown
Size: 7.5 M
Purchase Location: DSW
Purchase Price: under $60

Really cool, almost funky, definitely summer-perfect.

I saw these sandals in a magazine and showed my husband, obviously gushing with enthusiasm.  A few days after I showed him, my husband took me on a surprise trip to DSW to find them.  Not only are these shoes pretty awesome, I now have a neat story to tell as well. (My husband is really sweet.  Thank you, Derrick.)

These sandal-heels are perfect for spring and summer days.  They are surprisingly more comfortable than I would have thought.  I absolutely love them.  I must warn though that they are a tiny bit tricky to wear.  They aren't your average "throw-on-and-go" pair.  An outfit with these heels will require a little more preparation.  Make sure they complement your skintone and work well with your ensemble.  Treat them like booties.

I recommend these shoes, but beware, a more advanced stylista attitude is required.

****

No comments: