Popular Posts

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot Pink Wild Diva Heels


Wild Diva
Style: Erika-08
Color: Neon Pink
Material: PAT PU
Size: 7.5
Purchase Location:
http://www.cutesygirl.com/
Price: $14.99




Hot, flirty and fun!

I absolutely LOVE these bright, neon pink peep-toe heels. The detailed silver belt-like buckle over the toes is one of my favorite features. When I wear these heels, I literally get at least three compliments on them from complete strangers (women and men of all ages). They are fun heels that skyrocket confidence. These heels are higher than 4”, which is perfect for me since I am only 5’6”.

These heels are perfect for a girls’ night, a hot date or just for fun! They look fabulous with jeans and skirts/ dresses. I highly recommend these heels to all women who love wearing heels and have a slight wild streak. These shoes are a little loud, but they make a statement of confidence.

Although the construction is not designer quality, these heels are amazing, especially for only $14.99!

****

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These heels are adorable, and the price is right! Love the hot pink.