Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot in Every Way

Chinese Laundry
Style: Hot Hot
Color: Glitter Blush
Size: 7.5 M
Purchase Location: Dillard's
Purchase Price: under $90

Feminine, Lovely, Chic.

These fabulously glamorous and glitzy golden peep-toe heels are AMAZING.  I am in love with what these heels do for my legs.  These heels may not be entirely appropriate for every office position, but if you can, do wear these shoes when you need a pick-me-up.  I must say that the golden tones work very well with my skintone, light to medium-light, so they act as a nudish shoe with a little more va-va-voom.


With slight cushion, I recommend adding a show insert for your comfort.  I would say, without measuring, that the heel is 4.5-5 inches.  You know how I love to touch the sky...  Actually, my husband is very tall so I have a lot of room to play with for height.

These golden goddess heels are perfect for a night out with the girls or with your significant other.  I wear these heels during the day too, but this is coming from someone who is never afraid of black eye liner.  So wear what makes you feel fabulous, and always be confident in what you wear.  I highly recommend these stunning and glittery heels for the woman who wants a little sparkle in her life.

***** 

No comments: