Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Colin Stuart's Pink Masterpiece

Colin Stuart
Style: 224933
Color: 487 Hot Pink
Size: 8
Purchase Location:
www.victoriassecret.com
Price: $19.99 on sale

Wow!

These fabulously bright pink heels are a mix of Mary-Janes and slingbacks with a very cool peep-toe twist. These shoes make a very fun and artistic statement. They are more comfortable than most heels, but you can always add shoe inserts for extra comfort.

My sister gave me these shoes as a gift, which I absolutely LOVE. I wear these heels quite often, as my favorite color is pink. Also, the style of the shoes is really amazing. The heel height is higher than 4", which I love. If you feel intimidated by the taller heights, practice, practice, practice in taller heels... or simply find a shorter heel and eventually work your way higher. Remember to be comfortable and confident in your shoes.

These shoes are really great for girls' nights, dates and dinner parties. However, I wear them for work also. If you like incorporating a splash of color into your outfit, then these shoes are a great way to add that extra something.

*****

(c) 2008 Catherine Burk

No comments: