Popular Posts

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Golden Greek Goddess


Delicious
Style: Palace
Color: Gold Met Pu
Size: 8
Purchase Location: online
Purchase Price: under $50

Greek-inspired, flirty and fascinating.

Before I rave over these cute heels, please proceed with caution.  While the heel height isn't more than 3.5 inches, the tied rope is all that keeps your feet secure. I do like these shoes.  I have not worn them yet, but I do have a few outfits in mind.  My sister actually purchased these shoes for a costume as a Greek goddess- perfect. When she was done with them, she gave them to me because as we all know, I "collect" cute shoes.

I do not recommend these shoes to just any and every woman.  These heels could be great for costuming, parties and lingerie.  If you are a shoe-addict like me, then you can find a fabulous way to wear these golden goddess heels.

***

No comments: