Popular Posts

Friday, September 5, 2008

Anne Michelle's Golden Shoes

Anne Michelle (R)
Style: Chrome-59
Color: GLDPU
Size: 7.5
Purchase Location: www.cutesygirl.com
Price: under $10

Metallic is in!

These bright gold, quilted heels are fun yet sophisticated, as they have pointed closed-toes. These heels fit a little snug in the 7.5, which is usually my size. (I do wear some size 8 shoes. Maybe the 8 in this style would have fit me better.) I recommend trying a half a size larger than you usually wear in heels because of these heels' particular shape, style and fit. These heels are narrow and low-cut on the heel portion. I recommend trying on these shoes before buying, buying one half size larger (and using inserts if necessary) OR buying in your normal size if you do not mind your feet getting a little squished...

These heels are perfect for work (if sitting at a desk much of the day), luncheons, dinner dates and special occasions. I do recommend these heels as they are very pretty and stylish. Metallics are in! However, these heels are not very comfortable. So if you stand or walk much of the day, I would recommend you save these for a day when you will not be on your feet as much.

***

No comments: