Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Delicious & a Great Buy!

Delicious (R)
Style: Zion-C
Color: Black Mesh
Size: 7.5
Purchase Location:
www.cutesygirl.com
Price: $9.99

Stylish and a great buy at $9.99.

These black peep-toe heels are very pretty. The heel height is under 4" so these shoes should not seem as intimidating (or as challenging to walk in) as some of the higher stiletto heels that I prefer. The details on these shoes are pretty amazing- a medium-size, flat bow adds a feminine flavor while the monochromatic striping along the sides of the shoes adds sophistication.

These black heels are a great buy for only $9.99, but I would not spend much more than that on these shoes. The stitching appears to be very simple. I have only owned these shoes for a couple of months so I am still uncertain about how well the shoes will hold up over time. The fabric is thin and flimsy, and the shoes lack any cushion. I highly recommend buying shoe cushion inserts for these heels.

My sister's bridesmaids wore these heels for her wedding because they are very stylish. However, by the end of the ceremony, most of the bridesmaids threw their heels in a pile and traded them for flip-flops. In the shoes' defense, I confess that many of the girls just were not comfortable wearing heels period. I, however, LOVE to wear heels, and I will continue to wear these shoes for special occasions. Afterall, they do look fantastic, but I did add shoe inserts for some cushion.

***


(c) 2008 Catherine Burk

No comments: